A few years ago, I did a “What’s in my bag?” post, highlighting what I usually include in and organize an everyday bag or purse. (Hint: I like to use a handbag organizer). When I was putting together my Oscars viewing party recap + style post last week, I realized there was an opportunity to create an “evening bag” spin-off of that idea.
First, here’s the evening bag I wore with my Oscars viewing party outfit. It’s one of my oldest evening bags, a black satin clutch that also includes a beaded handle. (FYI, I added the pins to add a bit of fun and whimsy to my outfit, but they were easy to remove.)
And here’s a peek at how I pare down essentials to include in a smaller evening bag.
The items are listed below in clockwise order from top left:
- event tickets
- glasses cleaning cloth
- friction block (to prevent foot friction or blisters)
- lip liner
- Tide stain stick (which I have written about before here in this post)
- chapstick (I have also written about before about my love of chapstick in this post)
- sponge wedge (in case of deodorant stains — this is the best solution I have found for these kinds of stains!)
- travel-sized deodorant (I wrote about my love of Native deodorant here in this post)
- cell phone (not pictured, because I used it to take this photo!)
What do you include in an evening bag? Please share!
Linkups: Hello Monday, Visible Monday, #iwillwearwhatilike, Shoe and Tell, Confident Twosdays, Turning Heads, Style With a Smile, Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays, Trendy Wednesday, What I Wore Wednesday, I Feel Pretty Wednesdays, Weekly Wednesday Fashion Linkup, Top of the World, Thursday Moda, Fashion Friday, Passion for Fashion, Fun Fashion Friday, Fabulous Friday, Fancy Friday, Fine-Whatever Linkup, Weekend Wear Link Up, #SaturdayShareLinkUp