I bought my leopard flats back in September 2014, and I LOVE them. I wear them as a neutral, and I was inspired recently by Audrey’s “12 Leopard Print Pump Outfits” post at Putting Me Together. I thought, hey, I can do that with my leopard print flats!
I love that my leopard flats are cloth — and not calf hair, which just gives me the heebie-jeebies — and that they have patent leather details like the round toe. These flats have also held up well the last couple of years, and they are super comfortable. The leopard print goes in and out of stock online, but you can see other colors and prints in the same style online here.
Thus, 10 different ways I’ve worn and remixed my leopard flats:
I’ve worn my leopard flats with casual and work outfits and with ankle pants, denim trousers, jeans and cords, as well as skirts. I’ve also worn the leopard flats with different colors, including red (obviously a favorite), burgundy, grey, navy, blue, olive, forest green, purple, berry, pink, yellow, denim, black, and tan.
Here are 10 similar options below, if you’re interested in getting your own pair of leopard print flats!
Details, left to right and top to bottom:
- Softspots POSIE (Women’s) • Softspots • $39.99–48.99
- Auditions Verona II (Women’s) • $69.95
- Qupid Tassel Ballet Flats • Charlotte Russe • $15
- Yosi Samra Samara Flocked Leopard Leather Flat • Yosi Samra • $39.99
- Taryn Rose Caya Leather Shoes – Slip-Ons (For Women) • Taryn Rose • $89.95
- Bella-Vita Twirl • Bella Vita • $79.95
- FABRIZIO CHINI Ballet flats • Fabrizio Chini • $96
- Crocs Kadee Leopard • Crocs • $24.99
- Round Toe Flat • $24.99
- LifeStride Airy • LifeStride • $59.99
Do you have leopard print flats or other accessories in your wardrobe? Please leave a comment and share!
Linkups: Hello Monday, Monday Mingle, Visible Monday, A Lovely Little a La Mode, Shoe and Tell, Confident Twosdays, Turning Heads, Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays, Trendy Wednesday, What I Wore Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Top of the World, What I Wore to Work/Summer Style, Thursdays Fashion Files, Thursday Moda, Fashion Friday, Passion for Fashion, Fun Fashion Friday, Charming Friday, Friday Favorites, The Weekly Edit