I very rarely wear yellow — usually reserving it for accessories for a pop of color — so I was surprised, when digging through my archives, to find how versatile I have found this yellow cardigan I fashion-swapped two springs ago. I have worn this yellow cardigan, which has a subtle print of starbursts, with colors spanning the rainbow, including burgundy, pink, red, royal blue, navy, purple, brown, and of course, black and white, as well as leopard print. And I’ve worn this yellow cardigan with casual, work casual, and work outfits.
Here are six different ways I’ve worn this yellow cardigan from Target:
Links to original outfit posts:
When I went scouting online for a similar cardigan, I came up pretty empty. It’s harder than I thought to even find a cardigan in a soft yellow (and not mustard) color! But below, I’ve rounded up a few options, in different shades of yellow, and in a few different textures.
- Top row, left: Soft Yellow Crewneck Cardigan • $29.90
- Top row, middle: Yellow Textured Cardigan • $55
- Top row, right: Textured V-Neck Cardigan • $59.62–94.50
- Middle row, left: Lemon/Lime Textured Chevron Long-Sleeve Cardigan • $36
- Middle row, middle: Dark Yellow Short Sleeve Cardigan – Merona • $19.99
- Middle row, right: Yellow Ombre Waterfall Cardigan • $29
- Bottom row, left: Soft Yellow V-Neck Cardigan • $29.90
- Bottom row, middle: Canary Yellow Textured Dot Cardigan • $49.99
- Bottom row, right: Lemon Stripe Open Drape Cardigan • $29.99–34.99
Has any item in your wardrobe surprised you with its versatility? Please leave a comment and share! 🙂
Linkups: Hello Monday, Monday Mingle, Sophisticated Style, Visible Monday, #iwillwearwhatilike, A Lovely Little a La Mode, Shoe and Tell, Confident Twosdays, Turning Heads, Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays, Trendy Wednesday, What I Wore Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Top of the World, What I Wore to Work/Summer Style, Thursdays Fashion Files, Fashion Friday, Passion for Fashion, Fun Fashion Friday, Charming Friday, Friday Favorites