I am excited to share the news that I am part of the “Style Bloggers ❤ Budgeting Series” at Sherry’s style blog Save. Spend. Splurge. Sherry contacted me back in January with an invite to feature me in her “Style Bloggers ❤ Budgeting Series,” a series of interviews with different style bloggers who focus on budgeting. The interview was fun and informal, talking about budgeting, money, and spending on shopping. I also chose 3 favorite outfits and broke down how much each item cost in each outfit. Sherry was great to work with, and it was an interesting personal experience to go more in-depth into my shopping and budgeting outlook and habits.
The interview is now LIVE, so please head on over to Sherry’s blog for my budget + style interview and check it out!
The style interview questions include:
- What’s your money motto and where did you learn about budgeting?
- Do you create a clothing/wardrobe budget and how did you come about the method?
- What do you like to shop for and why?
- Is there anything you hate shopping for? Why?
- What is the all-time best and worst item(s) you’ve purchased and what have you learned from its purchases?
- Do you ever go off track from your budget? If so, how do you recover from it and fix the situation (if at all)?
- Your 1-3 favourite outfits and how much each item cost in each photo.
- Your 5 favourite places to shop (offline and online)?
- What is the one best piece of advice you can give to someone starting out in budgeting?
Thanks for checking out my interview! 😀