My third-year blog anniversary is coming up in little less than a week — next Wednesday, April 8 — and I have an exciting giveaway to help mark the occasion!
Greg Michaels, founded last year to create women’s leather goods and accessories, is a company I’ve collaborated with since last fall. They have graciously sponsored past giveaways on my style blog, including a reader’s choice of a piece of jewelry just in time for the holidays last December and a heart-themed jewelry giveaway for this past Valentine’s Day.
For my third-year blogiversary, they’re offering to 1 lucky winner a choice of a leather wallet from their collection online.
As you can see, they have 10 different wallet options, ranging in designs and colors. (My personal favorite is the sleek Saffiano leather design in royal blue — because it would match my Greg Michaels Saffiano leather tote, as seen here! Color-coordination = ♥). I really appreciate their generosity in extending a variety of their items to y’all, dear readers!
How to enter the giveaway:
- The giveaway entry is super easy! Simply visit the wallets section of the Greg Michaels website, and leave a comment on this post with the name and link to your favorite Greg Michaels wallet. That’s it!
- The giveaway will be open through next Tuesday, April 7, 10 pm PST
- Leave one additional comment below detailing how you follow Librarian for Life + Style (via email, Facebook, Bloglovin‘, Pinterest, and/or combination)
- Leave one additional comment below detailing how you follow Greg Michaels (via their blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or combination)
- Please only leave comments on this post if you are entering the giveaway.
- Please note that you do NOT need to include your personal email address in the comment box; email addresses are required for each comment and are visible only to me.
- The winner will be randomly selected using the Random.org random number generator.
- I will announce the winner on my blog on Wednesday, April 8 — just in time to celebrate my third-year blog anniversary!
I hope you enjoy browsing the Greg Michaels site and selection of wallets, and good luck!