A few of my favorite things… as well as YOUR favorite things!
Remember back in September, when I mentioned in this “Changes to the style blog” post about my decision to go with affiliate links? In each outfit post, I provide links to items I own — or similar items, as a lot of what I own is old or sold out online — and each time a reader clicks on those links, I get a few cents. It doesn’t raise the cost of the items, and it promotes browsing (rather than buying). So a huge THANK YOU to you, dear readers, as every time you click on an affiliate link, you’re helping support this blog. 😀
I took a recent look at my affiliate link stats — I am signed up with the ShopStyle affiliate program — and thought it would be interesting to round up and showcase the top favorites. No surprise that your faves also happen to be my own personal faves, too!
- Marc Fisher Aysha Tall Riding Boots (also available in wide calf): Far and away the top reader fave of my affiliate links. And no wonder, as I wear my black and cognac (or “tan brown”) versions of these boots all.the.time. Most recently, I wore the black pair here in this post and the cognac pair here in this post. These boots are SUPER comfortable and durable — and fantastic for wider calves like mine. If they had a grey version online of these boots, I’d snap them up in a heartbeat.
- August Silk Long-Sleeve Silk-Blend Cardigan: Your second favorite is my favorite brand of cardigan EVER. Seriously, I have collected this exact cardigan in teal green, royal blue, black, red, grey (original and replacement pairs!), berry… and even my friend and colleague Stephanie has ordered pairs in goldenrod and brown!
- Dana Buchman Knot-Front Top: I have this exact top in both cream and bright pink. Being sleeveless, it really layers well under cardigans and jackets, and the knot detail provides some visual interest to an otherwise basic top. There are lots of other colors and patterns still available online!
- Clarks Women’s Purity Hyline Wedge Pump: I haven’t worn these snakeskin wedges that many times — seen on the blog here and here — but I know they will be in my closet a long time. The shape is classic, the wedge and internal padding makes this shoe comfortable to walk in, and the snakeskin gives is a little edge. It’s available in other colors and patterns online, as well.
- Women’s The Flirt Boot-Cut Jeans: I wear these jeans a lot, as seen here, but I was a little surprised to see them near the top of the list for favorite affiliate links. But never underestimate the power of a boot-cut pair of jeans! (Whatever trends come and go, a boot-cut jean is always a good thing to have in one’s closet.) I have these jeans in the dark “rinse” wash, but this style is available in several other washes, as well.
- Library Stamp Tee: Y’all KNOW I love the continued popularity of this t-shirt, right? 😉 My husband gifted me this t-shirt on my birthday this year, and I’ve worn it several times, most recently here. Love it. And so do y’all! ♥
- Topaz Drop Earrings: Definitely the favorite piece of jewelry I link to on my blog! (Probably because I wear my topaz drop earrings a LOT, most recently here.) These are not the exact pair I have — mine are from Clara Beau Jewelry, available at a local boutique — but this is the most similar pair of earrings I could find available online. They’re VERY similar to my own pair (the only difference is that this pair online has gold edging around the topaz stones).
I also like that these reader affiliate link faves also kind of serve as a testament to the power of remixing! I wear each of these items a lot, remixing for both casual and work outfits, and they’re all budget-minded items, as well. And it makes me feel good that some of my favorite things are some of your favorite things, too!
Are any of your personal faves represented here, as well? Please leave a comment and let me know!
And psssst… did y’all know that I also provide links to my favorite places to shop? Yep, right there on the sidebar to your right.
Happy (budget) browsing!
Linking up with these lovely ladies.