Like my blogger friend Erin @ Loop Looks, I can’t seem to get enough of black and white printed tops. I have at least ten, but they are all different, of course. Let’s break down the different prints on these tops:
- Abstract chevron stripes (tie, sleeveless)
- Triangle shapes (ruffled, sleeveless)
- Paintbrush-like shapes (sheer, sleeveless)
- Polka-dotted (ruffled, sleeveless)
- Wide double stripes (long sleeves)
- Mini stripes (tank top)
- Paisley patterned tunic (sheer, 3/4 sleeves)
- Floral with piping (cap sleeves)
- Vines with lace trim (sleeveless)
- Floral with lace trim (sleeveless)
See? TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
And it should come as no surprise that when I looked through my Most Loved Items list on ModCloth, I spotted no less than 6 black and white printed tops that I had added recently. I mean, I totally don’t have a wicker-patterned black and white top in my collection.
Can’t. Get. Enough. 😉
Do you have a weakness for a certain color or pattern in your wardrobe? Leave a comment and let me know.
And yay, we are done with winter — the season as well as the term. Yep, we’re off for Spring Break! But I’ve got posts all lined up for next week, no worries.