When? July 13, 2012
What for? A casual Friday the 13th for work. Today’s outfit was inspired by Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy. Gotta admit, I felt pretty cute and (slightly) retro in my royal blue-and-black color combo (a fave), rolled-up jeans, and flats. I went a bit retro with the hair, too, lightly teasing a bit in the front and pinning it back, and then gathering the rest in a low ponytail. Then I finished it off with a black-and-white floral tie (which actually came with the tunic I wore earlier this week).
A couple of these photos were shot in the morning before I went to work, and the others after I came home for a long weekend. Can you tell which are which?😉
- Blue top: The Limited, Fall 2011
- Skinny jeans: Target, winter 2012
- Flats: Payless, recent purchase
- Cardigan: Target, recent purchase
- Pearl drop earrings: Bridesmaid gift years ago