When? May 16, 2012
What for? Grocery shopping and errand running. Grey is such a great neutral, and I picked up this summer staple dress from the Gap a few years ago. This is a really easy outfit — just a knit dress with a camp shirt on top — but punched up with color (in the shirt) and texture (with the hat, wicker purse, and cork wedges).
- Grey dress: Gap, bought on a trip to Chicago (2007)
- Green camp shirt: Old Navy (new, gift card, see shopping trip details here)
- Vintage bakelite-and-wicker purse: Art fair in Chicago (2007)
- Straw fedora: Stetson, bought at a hat shop in Amsterdam (2010)
- Hoop earrings: Kohl’s
- Wedges: Payless (see paired with tights here)